Journey

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A return to Me


I'm back. Not just physically either. This is me. A little tired at the moment, but this is who I am.

I did go back to Georgia for New Years again. It is a beautiful place, and every year I meet more beautiful people, and reunite with old friends. It reminded me to slow down.

Last year's mantra was "Let go. Exist real." from my sesion with Lucinda. I feel that I have greatly improved there. This year, sitting out on the raft with Todd and Willow I found this years: "Slow down"

Resolutions? I don't really do those, but last year I did decide to try being vegitarian for a year. December 31 it had been one year, I did it, and then I tried meat again. There's no going back, I'll eat seafood, but beef? pork? chicken? What a turn off. I've become much healthier when it comes to food. I even feel hungry again!

But me. yes! That is the exciting revelation. I'm back. I don't know how long I've been gone. But this fall someone helped me find something that worked. At least it gets me to the point where I can do the rest myself. And I have the best friends I could ever ask for! I'm here. I'm happy. I'm going out and being social. And I'm making my space MY space now. My room is filled with little spaces, displays of peace, happiness, reminders of what I am when I'm me.

Maybe it can be a bit like being Vegitarian. If I get myself to stay this way long enough, it will become natural, real, not so much of a struggle.

I shouldn't write when i'm in a hurry. I'm also back to photo blogging. Clarification shall come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home